- Photo retakes are email@example.com or call the office @ 912-897-7568 so we can get his/her name on the list. If your child doesn't attend school on Fridays, just come on up at and we'll get the pictures taken ASAP. Directions for ordering are below on the blog. at . We'll automatically take pictures for anyone who was absent during picture days. If your child had a picture taken last time, but you'd like a retake, please email
- is Family Fun Day at the Wilmington Island Farmers' Market. WIPP will be doing Storytime and a Halloween Sing-Along at on the stage. We've been practicing our Halloween songs during music with Miss Kathleen, and we'd love to have our students come by to sing! We'll be sending a flyer home this week with some of the other fun things going on (including Family Fun Yoga, Art, and Cooking!)
- This month is Fire Safety Month. In addition to crafts and activities in our classrooms, we'll have a visit from Southside Fire Department on (weather-permitting and barring any emergency calls!) If your child is a Tuesday/ student, we invite you to come by and see the fire trucks between . Our classes will be going out to visit and hear the firefighters talk about their jobs and safety equipment during the morning.
- Hopefully we are through with any weather-related days off for this year! Instead of scheduling make-up days during Thanksgiving or Christmas break, we will be discounting tuition for our students 25% for the month of November. We'll send additional information on this when tuition envelops go home at the end of the month, but we wanted to send out a heads-up!
- As of the end of this month we will have one spot open in our 3s, one spot open in our 4s, and one spot open in our 5-day 2s. If you know of anyone who's interested in joining us at WIPP, tell them to give us a call!
Don't forget to check our class blogs to see what's going on in your child's classroom. Links can be found on the right-hand side of this blog!