Many of our families have pets that we love and take care of, but some animals in our area aren't that lucky. During the week of September 29, we're collecting the items below to help out the Humane Society and One Love Animal Rescue. Some of our classes will be decorating toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls to send along with our good wishes. (These are filled with treats and folded closed to use as makeshift KONG toys.)
We'll also have a jar in the hallway to collect change for Coastal Pet Rescue's
Pennies for Pets fund.
Thank you for all you do for our school—and our community!
You can send any of the items below to school September 29-October 3 and we'll make sure they get delivered! If you'd like to come by and drop them off, you're always welcome.
- Dawn dishwashing soap
- HE (High Efficiency) liquid laundry detergent (especially fragrance-free)
- large size hand sanitizer bottles
- Paper towels
- Purina Dry dog/puppy and cat/kitten food
- dog treats (like Pupperonis)
- Dog toys (Nyla bones and sturdy chew toys)
- Cat litter (Purina brand)
- cat treats
- non-clumping kitty litter
- plush cat beds
- food bowls
- blankets, any kind (Clean used ones are fine!)
- Peanut butter (This is used with KONG toys for doggie fun!)
- Pennies (or other change)